Increase Sales | Sell more Online, More Profitably
Save up to 75% of your marketing budget or increase it by up to 75%. Right now, as a leading Digital Marketing Agency, Aim Internet are on a mission to help B2B businesses. This is in the Black Country, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Birmingham and Solihull. We want to help businesses increase sales and sell more online, more profitably and take advantage of EU Match Funding. As well as, R&D Tax credits and Corporation Tax savings.
Manufacturing firms can benefit from 35% towards one or two £4k marketing projects. In addition, manufacturing firms and other B2B’s can qualify for 50% match funding for a budget of between £5k-60k. This could potentially HALF your spend or DOUBLE your marketing budget*. With R & D tax credits and offsetting Corporation Tax this could increase to up to 75%.
Increase Sales | Take Advantage of EU Match Funding | Why?
Because for a limited time, EU Match Funding and Innovation Growth Funding remains in place for businesses in the above areas to access it. It’s there to help them grow. As official partners of the scheme, we are actively looking for companies who would like to benefit from it.
Watch The Video Below To See How We Do It.
Please Show Me How To Save 75% Of My Digital Marketing Budget
Follow Aim Internet’s Proven 7 Step Formula
- Put a measurement and KPI process in place if you don’t have one
- Identify the gross margin in your business by product/service
- Audit your online presence to ensure it reflects the margin in your business
- Assess your competitors online
- Set up a website visitor/traffic generation programme
- Test and measure conversion
- Set up an online remarketing programme and email your customers regularly