The beauty of the digital world is its fast pace, but sometimes, this can also be a company’s downfall. Keeping up with the ever-changing digital marketing strategies isn’t easy; in fact it’s what keeps the digital agency Wolverhampton in business!
As a company you need to be asking what are you doing to embrace marketing industry changes? And what strategies work for your business?
As digital agency Wolverhampton, we love the challenge and anticipation of change and keeping up with new marketing tactics. We’ve identified what we believe to be the 5 most common digital marketing strategies.
AIM Internets Marketing Strategies
- Social Media – Social media strategies are an efficient and low cost tool to promote new products and services, increase brand awareness, maintain loyalty from customers, increase website traffic, and improve customer experience. Therefore, social media is still an efficient marketing channel and continues to expand its reach.
- Images, videos, and blog – According to Kissmetric 65% of people are visual learners. 90% of information that comes to the brain is visual, and presentations with visual aides are 43% more persuasive. This means visual content is smart business. There are several reasons why visual content should be part of a marketing strategy. For example, the brain processes visual information faster than text content information. Articles with videos attract three times more viewers than articles without videos.
- Email – According to ExactTarget, one of the most popular tools for driving sales is e-mail marketing. E-mail is an easy way for brands to reach their customers, in fact, 77 per cent of consumers who give their email address would be open to receiving more information via email. Email is also miles ahead as the preferred method of contact from brands to consumers.
- Smartphones, Tablets, and Digital Devices – With more than half of all internet traffic coming from a mobile device, it is extremely important to make sure your website is primed for mobile viewing. Today, people use their phones and tablets more than any other electronic device. This is why brands spend much of their marketing budget on these digital channels.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – With so many users, search engines like Google use natural positioning techniques. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) consists of generating free traffic from natural, organic, search results. The goal of SEO is to increase the visibility of web pages in search engines, without resorting to payments ads. A second strategy is search engine marketing (SEM), which consists of paid advertisements in search engines. For example, Google Adwords, which operates under a pay-per-click pricing model for ads.
We can help grow your business
AIM Internet marketing strategies are continuously developing thanks to the ever-growing number of online users. It is important for marketers to evaluate different strategies in seeking out where to invest their budget.
To find out more about how to implement a successful digital marketing strategy call Sarah on 08700628760 or visit our website. To find out more information on digital marketing read our blog, Digital Marketing – 7 reasons why it’s life.
Digital Agency Wolverhampton.